Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #58

Hello there lovely readers! Happy Wednesday to you all :) I hope you've all been having a marvellous week so far, all your lovely comments on my Knitted Dressing Gown completely made mine! I'm so glad you all like it, for those of you who were interested this is the pattern, it's from a book called "Beads, Buttons and Lace", and as for the yardage, it's about 2448 yards of yarn! Eek! But like I said, thank you for all the lovely comments, I've been grinning from ear to ear all week :)

Now is it just me or are we more than ready for a bit of spring time? I know it's still only February and the weather probably won't be picking up for a while, but I'm so ready to break out my Spring and Summer frocks and shoes, I can't even tell you! I just want to frolic about in pretty pastels and heels, is that a crime? I've been feeding my need for Springtime by collecting pretty pictures, here are a few of my favourites...

Sources, Clockwise from top left:
1. Zooey Deschanel, 2. Yellow Shoe, 3. Pink Bag,  4. Dita Von Teese,
 5. Zooey Deschanel, 6. Green Shoe, 7. Anna Friel

I'll take one of each please!

And as if that wasn't enough, allow me to bring some sunshine to your lives with a fabulous selection of my picks from the Blogosphere, bring on the Wonderfuls!


Hopefully those Wonderfuls have brought some light to what has been a bit of a grey day, and hopefully it will be getting sunny soon!


Have a great week :)

Katie xxx

4 comments:

Jessica Lucas said...

Lovely spring style inspiration, its actually quite mild today so I am thinking about spring!! Love the fact I am not the only one that still goes back to pushing daisys for the amazing clothes:)
Jess x

mala_14 said...

That DIY shoes link is priceless! Another awesome round of Wednesday Wonderfuls! :)

Wendy Bayford said...

Thank you again for the mention:) Oh my gosh those shoes in your picture are just gorgeous, I'm especially in love with the yellow ones...drool! :)

vala42 said...

Thank you for the pattern link. Love your picure collection, it's brighten a very foggy morning today. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...